- Category: Comedk Information
- Published Date
- Hits: 4283
Please ensure that you have the following ready at hand before you start filling up the Online Application Form
Note: Send the Application in A4 size envelope only. Do not fold the application form.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore for Rs.700/- for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) for MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.900/- for 4 subjects (PCMB) for MBBS/BDS and B.E.
- Check for the banker's signature on the Demand Draft before sending to COMEDK.
- Look to the sample filled in online application before you start filling your online application.
- Ensure that the online application form is filled up properly and completely.
- After you have filled your online application form, click on the "Preview" button. This will enable you to check all the entries made by you and to correct, if necessary.
- Once you are satisfied about all the entries, click on the "submit" button.
- The server will assign you an application number, and provide the facility to view/print your online application form with the details you have filled, along with the application number.
- Only after verifying the details take a printout of the Online Application Form and Online Date of Birth Certificate / Identity proof (COMEDK and Candidate Copy)
- The completed application form must have the signature, left forefinger impression of the candidate and candidate's parent/guardian's signature.
- Kindly do not send any original documents along with the application form.
- Kindly stick your recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided. Application Form with smudged / tampered / hazy photograph or photograph older than 6 months will be Rejected.
- Photographic mismatch would result in debarring the candidates writing COMEDK UGET-2011
- Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form. Do not Sign and no attestation is required on the photograph.
- Please adhere to the time schedule enlisted in the calendar of events.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application form received from the same candidate will result in confusion and may result in disqualification.
- Demand Drafts in excess of the prescribed fee (Rs.700/- or Rs. 900/-) if sent by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Non refundable fee for taking COMEDK UGET-2010 and attending centralized counseling if eligible is Rs. 700/- or Rs. 900/-.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any error the candidate makes while filling up the Application Form.
- COMEDK will not entertain any changes in the application form and no refund will be made.
- Candidates who are listed in the Red List featured on our website need to contact COMEDK Help desk (080-41132810) for clarifications.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any loss / delay / damage which might occur during Postal or Courier delivery.
- Any application received after the last date will be rejected.
- Completed application forms are not received in person either in COMEDK office or any member institution.
- Candidates who send Rs.900/- DD for the Entrance Test but have marked or opted for only 3 subjects (PCM/PCB) would be allowed only for the same 3 subjects as indicated.
Please send the following along with the completed Application Form:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore for Rs.700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) for MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.900/- (Nine Hundred Only) for 4 subjects (PCMB) for MBBS/BDS and B.E. Application number, applicant's name & contact Number to be written at the back of the Demand Draft . Check for the banker's signature on the Demand Draft.
- An additional copy of your recent passport-size colour photograph with the application number & applicant's name to be written on the back of the photograph.
- Printed Online Application Form
- Printed Online COMEDK Copy of the Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof (Once you submit your online form, you will also have a provision to print a format of this form, which must be attested by the Head of the Institution where he/she last studied or Gazetted officer not below the rank of Tahsildar of the area in which he/she is a resident). The online candidate copy of Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof should be retained with the candidate.
Note: Avoid stapling of Demand Draft and additional photograph to the application form. Instead use clips.
Note: The recent passport size photographs to be provided have to be identical. It should not be more than 6 months old. Application with smudged/tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted. Any application received not adhering to these specifications will be rejected without any clarifications and no refund will be made. The decision of the COMEDK Committee on this would be final and binding.
The completed Application Form has to reach the COMEDK office by Speed Post or Courier on or before Tuesday the 19th April 2010 to the following Address.
The Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 37, First Floor, Ramanashree Chambers,
Lady Curzon Road, Bangalore-560001,
Explanation of the fields that needs to be filled up in the application form
- Applicant NameEnter your full Name(as it appears in your 10th STD Marks Card), your name should not exceed 30 characters including the blank spaces.
- Date of Birth
Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only.
For e.g.: If your date of birth is 3rd September 1989, fill as 03/09/1989.
- Test Location Choice:
Please select the city/town of your choice, where you wish to take up your entrance examination.
For e.g.: If you wish to take up the exam in Bangalore, select Bangalore from the list of test centers.
- Choice of course:
For e.g.: If you intend to apply for MBBS, select MBBS, if you intend to apply for BE, select BE, if you intend to apply for both then select 'Both'.
Select the appropriate option.
Select your nationality.
Select the type of Domicile Karnataka / Non-Karnataka.
If Karnataka, Select type of Domicile i.e. By Birth / By Domicile.
If you do not fall into the above two categories please select Non-Karnataka.
- Belongs to
Select the Category you belong to. (Applicable to Karnataka origin candidate/s only)
If OBC, Select CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B. (Applicable to Karnataka origin candidate/s only)
Note: By selecting Minority option you can claim only for Linguistic or Religious minority, if you belong to any.
Claims of Minority Status (Religious/Linguistic) made by candidates as belonging to Karnataka origin, is not verified while sending Test Admission Ticket for COMEDK-UGET 2010. However, if such a candidate qualifies for attending centralized counseling, it will be his/her responsibility to furnish original documents issued by competent authorities to the satisfaction of COMEDK authorities, failing which they will be considered only under All India General Merit. (Ref: Appendix-V for format of certificate)
Declaration once made in the application with regard to the category status like SC, ST, OBC, Minority etc., will not be changed subsequently either prior to test or counseling. Hence candidates are cautioned to fill in with great care about the category status.
Provide your address for communication. Kindly note that all formal communications from COMEDK will be sent to you at this address only. Please use blank spaces to separate words.
Kindly avoid Roman letters in your address. Do not mention your City, State and Pincode in the address line.
Select the city from the list. If you are from any other city that is not listed in the table, select "Others" in the list and fill in your city name in the space provided (The city mentioned has to be same for the address mentioned in the address column.)
Select the state from the list (The State mentioned has to be same for the address mentioned in the address column.)
- PIN Code
Enter the appropriate 6-digit PIN code.
- Phone No.
Enter your Phone number with the relevant STD Code, use zero prefixed to the STD code and do not leave any blank spaces between the STD code and your telephone number.
For e.g.: If your STD code is 080 and your telephone number is 12345678, then your full telephone number will be 08012345678
- Mobile No.
Enter your Mobile number.
Note: Any one of the contact detail is mandatory.
Enter your Email ID.
- Parent/Guardian Name:
Enter your Parent/Guardian name
- Payment Details
DD No.: Enter the six-digit DD number.
Drawee Bank: Select the drawee bank from the list. If any other bank that is not listed in the table, select "Others" in the list and fill in your bank name in the space provided.
- Name of the Institution Last Studied:
Enter the name of the Institution you have last studied in the space provided. (2nd PUC or 10+2)
- Place of the Institution:
Enter the Place of the Institution last Studied in the space provided.
- Year of passing:
Select the year of passing. (2nd PUC or 10+2).
The candidate and the candidate's parent / guardian must both sign the declaration in the spaces provided for the same in the application form. The Date and Place must also be filled up in the application form. After the submission of the online application form, the candidate should take a print of his/her Online Date of Birth Certificate/Identity Proof (COMEDK Copy and Candidate Copy) made available on the website, have it attested from the Head of the Institution, where the candidate has last studied, or Gazetted officer not below the rank of Tahsildar of the area in which the candidate is a resident and submit the COMEDK Copy along with the printout of the online application form, the DD and an additional copy of the candidate's recent passport-size colour photograph.
Any application form without the signature and left forefinger impressions of the candidate and signature of the parent/guardian is liable to be rejected, without further correspondence.
Note: Status of all Applications received will be available on COMEDK website Candidates are advised to check position regarding status of their applications on the website through Applicant Login by providing their Application No. and Date of Birth. If a candidate's application status is not available on the website, the candidate may contact COMEDK Help Desk Phone No. 080-41132810 for clarifications.